Saturday, November 29, 2014

before we set off...Oct. 22, 2014

--Oct 22, 2014
as we are planning to go around the world, we will need to depend on ourselves and each other. Bob's the man for the job, I'm the woman. We are not lazy, as we have been busy creating a beautiful new home out of a neglected property; it is done now and we see our moment to move on. They say never to waste the moment, so we have jumped in headlong, and I am glad we have.
What I bring to the seas is largely unknown to me at present. My land life has been fulfilling, but my kids are grown and flown, with one returning to the nest to take it over, and it is time for me to begin yet again, and recreate myself. I am more than ready; it is what I've been doing all my life, and it seems a sufficient backdrop to this next grand undertaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment